Thursday, September 15, 2011

From the "You Need a Course in Time Management" File


"You have to cut back.", was the stern warning from a friend. 
I knew she was right, but it is difficult to say no when there is so much that has to be done.
Almost two years ago, I did send a formal letter to our association stating that I was resigning as the Entertainment chair.
The letter was ignored and my phone and email were still clogged with 'entertainment' stuff.  So, on Monday, at our association meeting, at ten minutes to eight, I again resigned.  This time, for real.
So what's left?
Residents' Council:
The Snack Shop - starting our 3rd. year.
The Diner (at least until the end of the year)
The Octoberfest dinner
Book Club
Arts & Crafts group
The Newsletter - starting the 3rd. year.

Democratic Committee
Member of the county and city committees

Public Awareness
Poll Inspector/Room Supervisor
Senior Spice (just added this Monday)
Public Relations, NYSHPA

Fun Stuff
Class of 60 Lunches and picnic
House Party
Online games
FaceBook

Yes, I should cut back, but not sure where.  I guess I just have to figure out how to best manage my time better - and include sleep in the schedule.














No comments:

Post a Comment