A Little News

Loading...

About Me

My Photo

What is a retired lady doing running a volunteer snack shop?  I'm not sure, but that is what is keeping be busy right now.  It is a successful little shop. 

So, this grandmother, and great grandmother is chairing the snack shop project, writing a newsletter, managing a blog.

In my spare time, I'm volunteering my time to the City of Batavia and the Genesee Co. Democratic committees and to the NYS Horseshoe Pitchers Association as their public relations person. 

 

Saturday, March 26, 2011

The Fresh Loaf

Yesterday, someone hopped to this site when they were searching for beef on weck  (http://bataviablogmistress.blogspot.com/2011/01/beef-on-weck.html).  While doing some searching on my own, I discovered The Fresh Loaf site. 
If you like to bake, bread in particular, this is a wonderful resource.  I highly recommend it.  I've added it to sites I follow and will certainly be checking back there often.
http://www.thefreshloaf.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment