Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Tuesday, April 10 is Hot Dog Tuesday

Hot dog Tuesday....will have it's opening event beginning at 11:30am.
First and foremost, the weather isn't going to cooperate.  The prediction is for rain and snow.  SNOW!!!!
Can this be a double edged sword?
If the weather is snowy and cold it may dampen the urge to get a hot dog.
However, if the weather is snowy and cold, people may not want to go out and will grab a dog for lunch.

I'm still awake because I can't stop worrying that I've forgot something.
The hot dogs are in the fridge, ready for Alan to take out to the grill.
Rolls, bought.
Condiments, including freshly chopped onion,  are in the chiller.
The hot dog trays and napkins are on the counter
BBQ Fork and tongs are ready.
Slow Cooker is in the storage bin, ready to be used to keep the hot dogs warm after grilling.
Guest checks on the counter.
Something is missing.   I can't figure out what it is.

Work order put in for two tables to be placed outside The Snack Shop.  My dear friend, Martha, will dish out the hot dogs from those tables.
Customers will pay for their order in the shop and take their guest check to Martha, who will fill the order.
Martha can't read, so we had to go through a system that was easy for her to decipher in order to fill those orders.  I know she has it down pat.

By tomorrow night, I'll know what I forgot.
In the meantime, I have a feeling it is going to be a long, long night.

No comments:

Post a Comment