Sunday, December 12, 2010

Another Buffalo Bills' Blackout :(

Even though we can't watch the game, we'll certainly be tailgating in the community room this afternoon.
We can keep track of the Bills' beating the Browns' through the ten minute ticker.
The treats for this afternoon will be the usual pizza and wings.  I'm thinking a platter of cheese and crackers will round it out.
I have a friend who is a life long Browns' fan.  At one time I called her the Browns' only fan.  She has teased me all week long about today.  It will be interesting to see who comes out on top.  Barb and I both play Family Feud online.  All week long we have passed the torch of top winner back and forth.  She said she feels that it is an omen for the game.  We'll see.


It's almost here!
13 days to Christmas
12 Shopping Days

No comments:

Post a Comment