Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Who Is Looking at this Blog?

An interesting observation, at least for me, is who has looked at this site.  So far I had visitors from the U.S. and Canada - which is no surprise.  Then one from South Africa, which I assume is my friend, Paul.
The surprising one is Denmark!  I only know of one person who knows of me in Denmark.
Well, thank you for visiting.  I hope you found it interesting and that you will come back often to see what is going on in my small space in Genesee Co..
Still 24 Days to Christmas
Sit back and enjoy a latte with slimming graham crackers.


2 comments:

  1. Lorie,
    Doesn't that look good. We're going to have to do that one of these days.
    Just heard on the scanner that someone from out of state has ditched the car TWICE during this storm. They are going to transport him to hotel and then he'll call AAA to get his car in the morning.
    Poor guy.

    ReplyDelete