Monday, December 20, 2010

The Right Knee and Me Week 1

Week one for the gel injection series went well.  No fluid was removed, this was just the injection.
The waiting room only had two people in it when I walked in.  It looked promising that I wouldn't be there long. 
The young boy, sitting in front of me, was called in.  A lady came out of the treatment area.  She and the lady sitting behind me left together.  That left me.  It was exactly 4pm, my appointment time.  It looked promising that I'd be in and out in no time flat.
WRONG!
Another lady walked out of the treatment area, then another, then a man, then another lady.  No one in the waiting room but me.
I was called in at 4:20 and out by 4:25.  I guess, all things considered, that isn't a long time. 
We arrived at my favorite daughter's house by 4:30 to pick up the television that is replacing my totally dead TV.
I got home and had the tv up and running by 4:45pm.  Not bad, if I do say so myself.
Thank you, Sue for the use of the tv.  Thanks to Brian to carrying it to the car.  Thanks to Shop and Stop for taking me to the appointment, waiting for me and picking up the television and getting it into the building for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment