Thursday, December 2, 2010

The Storm Continues

A quick post this morning.  The National Weather Service has extended the winter storm warning until 11pm tonight.  However, I did hear on one of the tv stations that it may be extended until sometime tomorrow.
So, where will I be today.  Errands have to be done regardless of the weather.  I'll be doing some shopping for the store.  Shop and Stock gave me a long list.  It should take a good share of the morning.
Part of the list was easy.  The cheese order is done by email.  Did that last night.
I'm always amazed at how much pop we go through.  I have to pick up 16 cases of assorted flavors.
By the middle of next week, we'll do it again.
More later.  Please be careful on our snowy roads.
23 Shopping Days til' Christmas


No comments:

Post a Comment