Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Tales From the Tower Window - Here Comes the Snow

Snow in December isn't unusual.  As a matter of fact, it is more or less expected.  It certainly adds to the holiday spirit and gives one a reminder of how much needs to be done before Christmas day.

The visability from my tower window is about 1/4 of a mile, or about two city blocks.  After that, it is just a hazy white.

Why is that the nasty weather comes on a day when a dinner, with the members of my high school reunion committee, was set.  I'm sure they are all looking out the window trying to decide whether to postpone it.  I've sent my regrets.  At this point, I'm not going to risk slipping or falling and undoing the two weeks of work on the knee.

A former co-worker sent a message on FaceBook wondering if everyone found good holiday music to enjoy with the snow.  It reminded me to turn to Traditional Christmas Music on cable tv. 

I'm procastinating.  I've been working on December's schedule for the shop.  Eventually, I'll get it done.
I just needed a respite.

More later, I'm sure.


24 Days to Christmas!
Are you ready?

No comments:

Post a Comment